Reporting a repair
The way in which you report a repair will not change, however, depending on the nature of the repair needed you will be redirected to our maintenance team. This allows them to take your details & arrange a convenient time to attend your address to assess the problem and carry out the work need.
In the event of an emergency maintenance issue (flood, fire or dangerous event) call +44(0)7829770089
Reporting your repair online
By using our online ‘Repair Reporting System’, you can request repairs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This means you can contact us when it’s convenient for you, and we can fix the problem as soon as possible.
When you access the site you will be able to:
- find your maintenance query with the help of simple drawings and clear options
- submit details of the problem
- provide further information if required
- upload a photo of the problem if needed
- fill in your contact details and a convenient time for us to call or visit
- email your request to our maintenance team
Make sure you provide your contact phone number(s) and email address when reporting a repair online. When we receive your request, we will forward it to a contractor who will need these details to contact you to arrange a time to visit.