Are you the type of person that likes building exceptional client relationships with a diverse and interesting range of people? Do you have excellent administrative skills, enjoy working in an ever-changing environment and possess the ability to problem solve? If so, then this role could be for you.
Columbia Estates is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join a small but busy property management team. This role would suit an experienced administrator or an individual seeking to start a career in property.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to take to new IT systems in a positive and productive manner.
As a member of the property team, you will
- act as the administrative hub of the property team
- prepare tenancy agreements and inventories
- arrange for maintenance to be carried out
- advise clients about the letting process
- set up viewings and show potential tenants around the property
- assist with selecting responsible/reliable tenants
- check tenant references
- make sure all aspects of the letting process meet legal requirements
- work with solicitors, builders, cleaners and suppliers
- deal with tenant emergencies in a timely manner
- handle any problems with the properties
- conduct other administrative tasks for the wider team
This role is available immediately, subject to reference checks.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply via our portal or for an informal discussion, call Jamie Stimson, Head of Acquisitions and Asset Management, on 07829999208.